WELCOME TO THRIFTONISTA!

Thriftonista (TM- trademark) is a term I coined to describe a girl who recognizes that being fashionable is not about how much money you spend but about spending your money on clothes that allow you to express your own unique sense of style while looking great, feeling fabulous and still being able to pay those bills!
If you have any questions or comments, you can contact me at thriftonista@gmail.com or leave a comment right here.
Thank you!
xoxo,
TaRosa Jacobs
The Thriftonista



Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vintage Parties, Personal Styling, Personal Shopping...

I am now hostessing vintage fashion parties-- my place or yours. For a small fee, I will provide you and your guests with freshly prepared snacks and beverages (alcoholic, non-alcoholic or both, your choice) and set up a boutique space for you and your friends to browse.
Before the party, I will provide you and your guests with a checklist that will give me a sense of what it is that you are seeking, after which I will pull items that suit your criteria (and sizes, colors, etc.) from my collection and make them available for purchase. Each guest will have the opportunity to have a personal vintage style consultation with me and will leave the party with a goodie bag containing edible treats and other goodies.
Vintage fashion parties are great for birthdays, graduations, bachelorette parties, baby showers (I can find great vintage clothes for the mother to be and her baby!), and any other occasion you'd like to celebrate with fabulous clothing and delicious food!
Parties start at $12 per attendee. Please contact me for further details.

I am also available for:
Personal styling-- I can do this right at my house from my large inventory or we can shop together at Department or thrift stores
Personal shopping-- You relax and I will bring great pieces right to you!
Styling for professional headshots, fashion shows, photo shoots, and special events
Wardrobe work for theater and film
Personalized new designs
Re-design of vintage pieces
Please contact me at thriftonista@gmail.com for details and rates. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: