WELCOME TO THRIFTONISTA!

Thriftonista (TM- trademark) is a term I coined to describe a girl who recognizes that being fashionable is not about how much money you spend but about spending your money on clothes that allow you to express your own unique sense of style while looking great, feeling fabulous and still being able to pay those bills!
If you have any questions or comments, you can contact me at thriftonista@gmail.com or leave a comment right here.
Thank you!
xoxo,
TaRosa Jacobs
The Thriftonista



Thursday, August 20, 2009

Moving On Up...


I can now be found at http://www.thriftonista.com which is where I will do my blogging from now on. It's bittersweet to leave this ol' spot, but the times they are a changin'. MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE to anyone who stops by cuz I know its been forever since I posted. Catch ya later...
Love,
T

No comments: