WELCOME TO THRIFTONISTA!

Thriftonista (TM- trademark) is a term I coined to describe a girl who recognizes that being fashionable is not about how much money you spend but about spending your money on clothes that allow you to express your own unique sense of style while looking great, feeling fabulous and still being able to pay those bills!
If you have any questions or comments, you can contact me at thriftonista@gmail.com or leave a comment right here.
Thank you!
xoxo,
TaRosa Jacobs
The Thriftonista



Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello Out There in the Distance...


Hello, everyone! I just want to stop by and say how exciting it is to be getting so many encouraging comments and emails from current and future friends. It feels good to know that there are actually people out there reading this little blog of mine and I have every intention of keeping you supplied with plenty of interesting things to read.
So, I have a fashion show coming up, on January 31, at the Fabric Lab here in Denver. In anticipation of that exciting event, I have prepared several exciting new designs (with the help of my absolutely fabulous seamstress, the lovely Miss Gabriela), bleached out some hotness all while assembling some absolutely stunning models to show off my fun new and vintage pieces.
Of course, I will post pictures from that show as soon as they are available, but the 31st is just so far down the road that you will most certainly be hearing from me before then so stop by again soon.
Lots of love and infinite kisses to you all!

1 comment:

giggleness said...

wow. a fashion show! yes, you definantly have to post pictures.
xx